Saturday, December 12, 2009

and the results are in!

First, I'd just like to thank everyone who joined in on the fun and entered for this giveaway. I had such a fun time this week getting know more of you better and meeting new friends! This is also an exciting time for me as I try to start up this new t-shirt business. Thank you all for your wonderful support and friendship!

Now onto the results!!!

After closing down comments on the post, I decided that I didn't want to use random.org for the selection of the winner. I decided to write everyone's entry on little slips of paper and hand pick them from a bowl. Shortly after midnight, I did just that and my wonderful hubby did the picking!

*drum roll please....*

The winner of the personalized t-shirt giveaway is.....

Entry #17!!!

Winner #1

Congratulations!!! I've already been in contact with you so there's no more action to take on your part. I'll get your t-shirt out to you early next week!

And, as I mentioned in my reminder post, I decided to make it a little more fun and pick a second winner! Yes, another one of you wonderful readers also won a personalized t-shirt! After drawing the first slip, my hubby selected a second slip of paper for the second winner and that winner is.....

Entry #19!!!!

Winner #2

Congratulations to you also!!! I've also been in contact with you so there's no further action to take on your part as well.

Again, thank you all for such a fantastic giveaway! This week was so fun and I look forward to another t-shirt giveaway real soon!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. What a super fun giveaway! I hope you do so well with your business. Oh yeah...I also wanted to tell you that it would be awesome if you could make a button for your Etsy shop that we can post on our blogs!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm SO excited! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I forgot to tell Stephanie the other day that I thought it was so neat that she won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I did receive my package. It is so stinkin' cute. My granddaughter, Natalia aka Bean, will soon be sporting around town. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin