Being a little skeptical, I played around a bit with it to see how 'random' it actually was. I entered in several different numbers from 1 - whatever a few times to test it and sure enough, it was random. I was satisfied so I entered in the correct number of entries and the random number that was generated was......
Entry #12 by Veronica from The Veronica Blog!
- I also blogged about your shop today!
Congratulations Veronica! Let me know which style you like, size of t-shirt and I'll get your tee out to you right away!!!
I'd like to thank everyone who entered in for this giveaway and for all your excitement and help in promoting my new Etsy shop! It means a lot to me to have a community of bloggie friends who are so supportive and well....just plain awesome! You all are the best!
I also would like to extend the opportunity to anyone who would be interested in hosting a giveaway on your blog for one of my personalized tees! I'm still in the infant stages of my shop and I'd love for one (or two or three!) of you to host a review and giveaway of your very own! I can be contacted at vwatson at gmail dot com if you're interested!
Thanks again and congratulations Veronica!






















Congrats to Veronica. How lucky is she?
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! How funny that Veronica won! That's so awesome!! Congrats, Veronica! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner. I know she will love it...I love the one I won last time you had a giveaway. I would love to host a giveaway on my blog...I already have a shirt I can crow about.
ReplyDeleteLOL! This is so cool! I still need to place my order for the girls so this will be so awesome! Thanks so much!!!
ReplyDelete