Monday, February 1, 2010

someone's having a par-tay!

This week, my good bloggie friend Veronica over at The Veronica Blog is hosting her first ever Blogerversary Bash! Everyday she will be hosting a different giveaway so be sure to stop on over there to take a look and wish her a Happy Blogerversary!



Today's giveaway is from both Veronica's own crochet has business, Hooked on You, and from Kristin's business, Summer Suzette Couture! There is an option for a boy and one for a girl! Can I just say that this is probably the cutest giveaway I've ever seen and both Veronica and Kristin are fabulous at what they do!

So head on over there and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Thanks so much, V! I'm super excited about everything and hope everyone else is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Veronnica, for those sweet words! :) I read your stabbing story at Veronica's blog and that sounded scary!! Glad you recovered from that!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin