Sunday, March 21, 2010

i'm super duper excited!

Why am I super duper excited?

Well, I'm making some exciting changes to my Etsy shop that I can't wait to tell you about!

But for now I'll just say that they include....

  • girly things

  • photography things

  • and new t-shirt things.

In addition, I'll be hosting a few different giveaways within the next week or so that will feature my changes!

Stay tuned............

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see everything. And I wish you the best of luck with it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I am looking forward to the new store!!! And giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for you too. I won't be a rascal and spoil things here in the comments, but I'm looking forward to seeing the new things added to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm super excited too!! :0) oh and i live in wisconsin, so probably a bit too far from cali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait for your new shop! Etsy is such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting. I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin