Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the unveiling and a giveaway!

**CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**

So as I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to be making a few changes to my Etsy shop. I'm going to be adding a few different items that I'm just really really excited about!

As I make the finishing touches, I'm excited to unveil one of my new items today! After I wrote this post, I decided that it might be fun to start making these to add to my shop. So after a few prototypes, I think I've come down to the final product! Yay!

camera strap cover 2

This is one of many of the new camera strap slipcovers that I'm planning to add within the next week or so. I went on a fabric shop hunt this past weekend and I found some gorgeous fabric patterns that I can not wait to show you! For now, I have this one and to celebrate it's debut, I'm going to give it away to one lucky reader! Aren't you so excited?!

Now, you don't have to own a DSLR to enter. Why not give if away to someone you know who would love to add a little fashion and comfort to their camera strap. Or, you can even enter if you are just *thinking* of purchasing a DSLR. It may just motivate you to save your pennies!!!

So here's how to enter...

1. Leave me a comment letting me know what you plan to do with the strap cover if you win it! Will you give it away or keep it for yourself? Will it be a motivator to add your pocket change to your DSLR money jar? Let me know!

2. Become a follower of my blog and leave a separate comment letting me know. If you're already a follower, leave a separate comment as well to let me know.

3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a separate comment with the link. Within your post, add that if anyone who is directed to the giveaway via your post and they enter, have them let me know in their comment that they came via your post and you'll receive yet another entry! That would be a two for one!

4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a separate comment with the link.

That's it!

This giveaway is open to US residents only. The giveaway will run until Friday March 26th at 11:59pm and the winner will be announced on Saturday March 27th.

Good luck!

Coming soon..................

Another new and exciting item to be unveiled and there's a giveaway with it too! Stay tuned............

39 comments:

  1. I have a friend with a DSLR camera who would love this! Of course, if it fits my camcorder strap I may keep it for myself if I won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower with Google Connect

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweet
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/10919009005

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give it to my mom! She just got a DSLR for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you!! (PS-If you want me to look for the fruit fabric up here, I will totally go on a hunt for it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'd love to win one for my mom. I was just telling her she needed a cute slipcover for her camera. It would be the perfect mother's day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! I wish I could make one myself but I'm not crafty at all! I would for sure keep it for myself if I won!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Veronnica!! I love that material! And I really need one of these! I will definitely be using it for my camera if I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted!!
    http://twitter.com/kortniejo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blogged about the giveaway!!
    http://thetesdalls.blogspot.com/2010/03/adventures-of-miss-v-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would definitely be going on my D300!

    logan 4301 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome giveaway! If I won, I would probably just save it for when I can get a DSLR of my own. Maybe I can get one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would keep it. I've been wanting one of these forever :)

    deborah150 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. tweet http://twitter.com/debthompson/status/10930551676

    deborah150 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would to wear it, but since it goes on a camera, I would place it on my 'students' camera strap at school so we 'all' could enjoy it! We have two camera's that we use since I teach photography! I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I won, I would definitely keep it for myself. My old camera strap is fraying everywhere and is pretty ugly too look at. Thanks!

    xmaswoman at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! I just bought a new camera, this would be great to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follower!

    xmaswoman at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would give it to my wife to use on one of her nikons.


    monson 525 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that is so cute and I would keep it for myself...cause I am cool like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. Id give it to my friend who has commented on loving my strap cover.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'd be totally selfish and keep it. even though someone is sponsoring a giveaway for me of one during me week of giveaways. but it'd be fun to have two of them to 'rotate'. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. keep it for myself, blog about it and tell everyone they need one.
    i'm a photographer so I want to be stylish

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://twitter.com/the_royalfamily/status/11019099612

    I tweeted it

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh.my.goodess.
    so adorable.

    I would totally keep this for myself :) LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to win a strap for my daughter! Anything fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't have a fabulous DSLR camera darn it, but this may fit my canon. I will make it fit :) Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin