**THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**
So tonight, I'm really excited to announce the second addition to my Etsy shop! While I don't have a baby girl (yet!) I'm still a girl myself so when this idea popped into my head, I just had to give it a shot!






Here are my new flowered headbands for little girls! The headbands themselves can come in basically any color you choose and come along with an adorable coordinating flowered barrette! They also look so pretty when paired with my personalized tees!
As I mentioned above, the flower is also a barrette so it can be removed from the headband and clipped into the hair by itself or added to a different colored headband to change the look! I also clipped one to one of the straps of my tote bag and it looked so cute! What a great way to accessorize!
Going along with my giveaway theme, one lucky reader will win one of these fun flowered headbands! Please follow this post on ways to enter to win! And while you're at it, if you haven't entered to win my new camera strap slipcover, do it now as the contest will end on Friday!
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on Sunday March 28th at 11:59pm and the winner will be announced on Monday March 29th.
Good Luck!





















and i follow your blog.
ReplyDeletei have three, almost four, girls who would LOVE a headband!! :0) they're adorable!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I love those too!! So beautiful!! You're on a roll, Veronnica!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteThe headbands are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute! My girls are grown and gone, but wish you were around some years back! lol
ReplyDeleteThey are precious! Great job.
Okay, I'm back again and noticed that my first comment is still on there! Hope it will work for the first entry after all! Sorry about that! If I won, I would probably save it for Miss Alivia.
ReplyDeleteAlso...this one can be counted as my second entry. I follow you!
So cute! I just found out today we are having a girl...this would be great!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower of your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about this giveaway at kortniejo!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I would love one for my Sweet Pea!
ReplyDeleteTHose are adorable. Such great pictures too. Two girls over here.
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty, I would love one for my 18 month old. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI have three little girlies and would LOVE one of these. They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a 3 year old girl and would love to have one of these for her!! These are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteId love to win one of these for my new niece that is being born this summer!!
ReplyDeleteThis would look so cute on my daughter!
ReplyDeletecouponclippinmommy(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletecouponclippinmommy(at)yahoo(dot)com