Saturday, March 27, 2010

now announcing....

the winner of the camera strap slipcover giveaway!

After using Random.org for the last couple giveaways, I decided I'd go back to the good ole picking from a Victoria's Secret bag filled with the entries of everyone who entered way! haha! You do know that that's the best way don't you? ;)

Anywho, the winner is......

winner2
Entry #30 - He & Me +3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which said:


Congratulations Mimi! Please email me at vwatson at gmail dot com with your info and I'll get your prize out to you right away! I hope you enjoy your new camera strap slipcover!

Thanks to all who entered and if you haven't, don't forget to enter in for my cute flowered headband giveaway...contest ends on Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. No, no, no, no, no! How did I not see this giveaway??? I want a camera strap :( Hehe, really though, I'm so happy for Mimi. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning He&amp: me + 3, I think that is great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mimi! I'm so excited for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome for Mimi to win, because she takes some amazing pics and is so sweet too! Congrats. Now, I will just have to order my own from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO WAY! I am so excited. Woo hoo. Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin