Monday, March 29, 2010

the winner of the flowered headband is....


Entry #2 which said....



Congratulations Amanda!!!  Just let me know which one you like along with your info and I'll get it in the mail to you asap! You can email me at vwatson at gmail dot com.

Thanks again for all who entered! This was a lot of fun!

Come on back soon as I'll be revealing new items soon!

4 comments:

  1. what!! i won!! woo hoo!!! so glad i checked your blog!! i'll look and let me know!! i'm super stoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! I'm bummed I missed the giveaways, but what FUN items! Your Etsy shop is rocking. Can't wait to visit and see all the new items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amanda! I can't think of a sweeter person to have won the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to Amanda. Her girls will look adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin