THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
From probably the day I was born, I had a sweet tooth. Over the years, this sweet tooth has grown and sometimes I think I have no control over it. I'm ashamed to admit that most days I feel as though I haven't eaten if I haven't had a dessert. Pathetic...I know! So, you can imagine my excitement when I received a new spark through MyBlogSpark from Safeway Stores and Betty Crocker offering me the chance to try out one of their many yummy desserts! I hopped right on it!
A couple weeks later I received an awesome prize pack in the mail that contained some sweet (pun intended) baking essentials. The pack included a pretty red oven mitt, a red mixing spoon, a silicon cake pan, a stainless steel bowl, one VIP coupon for a free Betty Crocker item and an awesome $25 gift card for Safeway. How cool is that?!
As well as the prize pack, I was invited to visit one of Betty Crocker's websites featuring tons of fun baking ideas and recipes. When I visited Bake Sweet Memories.com I found several recipes that I wanted to try but the one I decided upon was the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies!!! The picture on their website was so tempting and I just had to have them!
When I made my weekly trip to Safeway, I made my way down the baking isle and picked up the items needed to make the brownies and was able to use my handy dandy VIP coupon! Yay! I got to work right away in my kitchen and here is how the brownies turned out!

And they were just as good as they looked and smelled! I highly recommend visiting Bake Sweet Memories.com and trying out one or more of their fun and yummy recipes! And with Mother's Day just around the corner, now is the time to take advantage of their website!
One awesome thing that I haven't mentioned yet is that I was also given the opportunity to offer one of these awesome prize packs to one of you lucky readers!
This is what you'll receive:
In addition to the items above, you'll also receive a $25 gift card for Safeway!
Here's how to win:
This is a mandatory entry and must be completed before any additional entries will be accepted.
1. Visit Bake Sweet Memories.com and then come back and leave me a comment letting me know which recipe you'd love to try. - 1 entry
Additional entries:
2. Become a follower of my blog or let me know you already follow - 1 entry
That's it!
This giveaway will be open until Sunday May 9th at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced on Monday May 10. Open to US residents only.
Thanks and good luck!
As a reminder, I was provided with all information, VIP coupon, the prize pack and additional prize pack to be given away through MyBlogSpark for Safeway Stores and Betty Crocker.






















Yummy!!! That brownie looks delicious!!!! I think I would try the pop art cookies! They look so cute!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I follow your blog :D
ReplyDeleteI loved this spark! What's funny is that I was just thinking about the bakesweetmemories website tonight while I was in the shower. I had been to the site a couple of days ago when I got an email from them (when I subscribed to the site a while back) and they mentioned the new recipes they put on there in time for Mother's Day. I was totally excited about trying the Strawberry Margarita cake and I'm planning on making that for Mother's Day. It looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteThe banana split brownie pizza looks amazing! I can't decide between that and the cookie dough brownies you made... they also awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThe Almond Cheesecake looks pretty good
ReplyDeletefolllower
ReplyDeletethe banana split brownie pizza looks super yummy!
ReplyDeletei follow you :0)
ReplyDeleteThe lemonade party cake for sure! Yum!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try the Lemon Cream Bars! Yum!!! Gotta put my lemon tree to good use :) And, yes I follow you Miss V!!! You know I love my oven all year 'round... Heehee...
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThe Lemon Dream Tassies look delicious--- Truthfully all the recipes look yummy! I'd love to try them all.
ReplyDeletekarin56381 (at) gmail.com
Ohhh! Those chocolate chip cookie dough brownies look amazing!! Can you just send a whole batch over? My fat butt definitely needs a little more jiggle!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the mini key lime cupcakes.
ReplyDeletemami2jcn at gmail dot com
I would love to try The banana split brownie pizza!! Thanks so much for the chance to win! I love Safeway & Betty Crocker! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteFollower of your bloggy! :) purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com
ReplyDelete