Well, since I'm just lying around, I thought I'd just post a few photos I've taken of Evan recently. He's getting easier to photograph. If I ask him to say cheese, he'll turn towards the camera and smile real big. It's fun.
Anywho, on with the photos!





And I thought this picture was funny because I was trying to focus on Evan but when I looked at it later, the camera focused on Milo, my cat! So funny!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend....now if only this headache would go away............





















Love those pics! The cat one is neat too!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are so cute! I love the 2nd one because I'm a sucker for the "scrunchy face" look! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job with the camera. I loved them all. Evan is precious. Sorry that your head hurts. I had a terrible one yesterday. I think the weather definitely has something to do with it. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful Memorial Day!
Hugs,
Mimi
praying the headache went away! i love all the pictures. the one with it focused on the cat is cute too. funny how it did that!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious it focused on the cat! lol
ReplyDeleteI hope that you feel better and the headache goes away!
Hope you feel better soon! Love all of the pics!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Milo in the background made me laugh...super cute sis.
ReplyDelete