Here are a few shots from The Rose Garden:



Evan really liked smelling the flowers!


After we were finished at The Rose Garden, we hopped on over to The Japanese Friendship Gardens. This place is just beautiful. There are ponds throughout with fish and ducks swimming back and forth. Among the ponds are all these perfectly manicured trees and bushes along with different Japanese cement sculptures. Evan seemed to have a fun time watching the ducks and kept repeating "Duckies! Duckies!", it was really cute!
This is one area of the pond:

And some of the Japanese sculputres:


And just some fun shots of the mister:



In one section of the garden is like a little old town. I was surprised to see that they actually had a little gift shop and ice-cream and candy shoppe and a museum. I was surprised because the place looked absolutely dead, it was basically just the three of us and a few others wandering around. It was actually pretty cool! There was also this gorgeous house with a large porch. Well, I'm assuming it once was a house and now it's serves another purpose, that purpose is unknown to me! haha!


I'm so glad we went and did this. With all the moving stress (I've actually been very emotional about it. I'm very sad to leave my home) it was nice to have a change of scenery and to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having. It was also very nice because Evan took two naps on Friday! Yay! I think he's going through a growth spurt because he's been extra grouchy and needing more nap time. This gave me time to
Yay for random fun adventures!





















What a neat place! I love the pictures. Evan is such a cutie!! I totally understand about the stress of moving! I hope that it won't be too hard on you, and that you will love your new house too.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics! Looks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! I would love to check that place out if I'm ever in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteYay for long naps too! We don't do well around here if our girls don't get theirs in!!!
All of your pictures are great, but oh my goodness that first one is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI love all those photos! It looks like such a special day full of memories. Love those kind of days.
ReplyDeleteexcellent pictures. love them all!!
ReplyDeleteThe change of scenery was a great one. Just beautiful pictures.
ReplyDelete