Wednesday, June 16, 2010

wordless wednesday: evan and his alphabet


Evan and his alphabet from Veronnica Watson on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! What video is that? I would love to get it for Dustyn so he can start learning his letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Yea, I want to know the video too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what video is that? Too cute. Love his little body movements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cute! We used to have that same coffee table and couch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Came over to watch this yesterday but didn't get to because the baby was still sleeping and I didn't want to play the video and wake her up. Finally got back here to check it out. So cute how Evan says the letter and then yeah right after it. Too cute!

    P.S. You should check out the Letter Factory video by Leap Frog. Mimi told me about it and the girls really love it! Found it at Costco for a really good price too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that is adorable! I love the part "O. O. Yeah, O"! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O yeah o, y yeah y! Silly buddy!! We were practicing this the other day. He's a smart little cookie!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin