Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a sneak peek

I just wanted to hop on real quick to share a few of the photos I took at the birthday party on Saturday. But first let me just tell you how incredibly hot it was. Too hot. Way.too.hot. Poor Evan was burning up! That poor kid doesn't know when to stop, even when his cheeks are bright red and he's stinkin' hot! Dad had to go out to the car and sit in A/C with him to get him cooled down. They even made a quick stop at Mickey D's for a chocolate milkshake to share. He seemed to really enjoy it.

So anyway, even though I was sweating buckets and my clothes were literally sticking to me, I was able to get some great shots and hopefully mom will be happy with them! The party was Dora themed and there were so many brightly colored decorations. It was really pretty! They filled the ceiling with colorful balloons (which is what I wanted to do for Evan but ran out of time and money!) and they had a huge Dora bouncy house in the back yard. Here's a look at all the festivities!

The balloon filled ceiling:
balloonceiling (Large)

The fun Dora birthday cake:
cake (Large)

Mom, dad and the birthday girl:
momdadandbaby (Large)

Mom and birthday girl:
momandbabyedited (Large)

The birthday girl and her cupcake:
bellawithcupcake2 (Large) (2)

And some random shots:
bellawithballoons (Large)

bella3 (Large)

bella2 (Large)

And finally some baby bumps!
babybumps (Large)

I had such a fun time capturing this special time for this family. I can't wait to deliver the pictures to them and see what they think! Hopefully my next shoot will come sooner rather than later!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! The pictures turned out awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute photos! You did a great job - like the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Veronnica! I just love how bright all those balloons look in the picture! I'm sure the Mom will be so happy to see all of your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...it looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Dora theme! Kyndra would love that!! :) You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful! Now I have loads of questions for you ;) I was asked to shoot sometime this summer for a huge family, and I'm nervous. I'd love to chat with you first :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin