Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been a tad busy with everyday life recently with the move coming up next week and some minor health issues. I'll be honest and say that I may be MIA for the next couple of weeks because of the move and stuff but I'll try my best to visit you all and post some fun things!
Anywho, I'm very excited that I'm going to be having my second photo shoot tomorrow! (To see the first one, go here.) Yay! A previous co-worker called me up a couple weeks ago and asked if I'd be able to shoot her daughter's 2nd birthday party and I was like 'Heck yeah I will!'. So I'm just really excited about this! We're going to meet up a little bit before the party starts at a local park-like area where I'll take some photos of her darling little one and hopefully a few of the beautiful family together! Plus, I haven't mentioned this to her yet, but she's currently expecting her second child and I'm hoping she'll be up for a maternity shoot too! I've always wanted to do a maternity shoot!
In other news....for the next couple weekends, we have a bunch of birthday parties to attend as well. Next weekend on the 19th we were invited to 3 kiddos parties! 3! Unfortunately we'll only be able to attend two as one is in Sacramento. Then the following weekend is my brother's birthday and his fiance is planning a surprise party for him at my sister's place. (Don't worry....he definitely doesn't read my blog! He probably doesn't even know I have a blog! haha!) So it's safe to say that I've got a lot of gifting to do so I think I've come up with a few ideas that I think are so cute! I'll share them once the parties are done so as to not spoil the surprise for those who do read here!
Anywho (I say that a lot, don't I?), I think that's about it for right now. But as I mentioned in my previous post, I have a fabulous giveaway coming up that I'm just so excited for! I just know you'll all be excited too! So stay tuned...............have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















That's great you get to do another one. Too bad you weren't closer b/c I need to find someone for maternity pics!
ReplyDeleteWow - you guys are gonna be busy!! Congrats on getting asked to take pix. It's fun, isn't it!?
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! Before long you will have your own studio and charging $1000 for sitting fee! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat photo shoot sounds like lots of fun!
I sure love doing shoots...but I wish i could do more than just my kids and my friends kids. LOL I would love to get paid to take pictures. What an awesome job that would be. I am off to check out the other shoot.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great time at your photo shoot! Hope moving goes well too!
ReplyDeleteohhh a photo shoot. woo hoo. i get to take pictures for my cousin's 'wedding'. i call it a 'wedding' because they've already been married for two years, and instead of just doing a reception, they're doing the whole 'wedding'. whatever. anyways. see i say anyways all the time! hope you have fun at all your bday parties!
ReplyDeleteYea for a fun photo shoot!!
ReplyDeletesounds like you have lots going on! :)
ReplyDelete