THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Wow, I can't believe it's already day four of the blogiversary bash! I've had a lot of fun showcasing some fabulous artists this week and I'm excited that many of you will receive something from one of their shops!
Today I want to introduce you to an adorable little Etsy shop called Sass Rocket. Lindsay is the owner and is a wife and mother her 6 year old daughter Emma and during the day she is an office manager for Fred Estaire Dance Studio in Wisconsin. She came up the the name 'Sass Rocket' for her shop after a nickname she was given by a former co-worker. Her co-worker called herself a 'Sass Rocket' and since she felt like she and Lindsay were "cut from the same mold" she was branded with the same nickname!
Before 'Sass Rocket' came to be, Lindsay first opened an Etsy shop called 'The Emmaline' where she sold mostly baby items. When she decided to really get serious about her business she decided to close 'The Emmaline' and open an entirely new shop and renamed it 'Sass Rocket'. 'Sass Rocket' had new items which still included her baby product line. Some of the fun items Lindsay carries are key fobs, coffee cozies, coupon wallets, burp cloths, changing pads and so much more!
Today, Lindsay is offering one lucky reader the chance to win two great items, a coupon wallet and a matching key fob! The awesome thing is the winner will have a choice of the matching fabrics!
Coupon Wallet
Key Fob
Aren't they so cute?! And since we all could use the benefits of coupons these days, why not do it in style?
Wanna win these? Here's how!
Mandatory Entry:
1. Visit Sass Rocket and take a look around. Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know which items you think are adorable and fun!
And now for the additional entries:
2. Follow her blog. Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know you follow along.
3. Visit her Facebook page and select the 'Like' button. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
4. Follow Sass Rocket on Twitter. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know.
5. Become a follower of my blog and leave a separate comment letting me know. If you already follow, just let me know that too!
6. Blog about the giveaway and leave a separate comment with the link.
7. Grab my 'Blogiversary Bash' button and post it on your sidebar for the week of the party. Leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
8. Blog about my Blogiversary Bash and leave a separate comment with the link.
9. Tweet about the giveaway (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
10. Tweet about the party (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
This giveaway will be open until Saturday July 24th at 11:59pm. Open to US residents only. The winners will be announced sometime on Sunday July 25th and the winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Ready! Set!....Enter!
A special Thank you to Sass Rocket for sponsoring this giveaway. All your items are just adorable and your participation is highly appreciated. Thank you!


























The Mini Coupon Holder is completely adorable! I love the colors in it! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteYour button is on my sidebar!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway! =)
ReplyDeletetwitter.com/annagraysmith
I love the roll up changing pad.
ReplyDeletesarah at lovingmylifeblog dot com
I like her on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow her blog
ReplyDeletesarah at lovingmylifeblog dot com
I follow her on twitter.
ReplyDeletesarah at lovingmylifeblog dot com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletesarah at lovingmylifeblog dot com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletewww.lovingmylifeblog.com
sarah at lovingmylifeblog.com
Such cute things! I would definitely get a coupon wallet.....it's much cuter than mine I have now!
ReplyDeleteI have your blog party button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteThe coupon wallet is adorable! I need one!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked her on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI really love the key fobs!
ReplyDeleteI follow you
ReplyDeleteI have your bash button
ReplyDeletewow! i love the bold colors. makes me wonder why all org. stuff are in solid colors. you make it look cool to carry keys :) absolutely think it's creative genius- abby
ReplyDeletewell i don't have the palm pre but have a palm centro, and a sleeve would be super cute for that!
ReplyDeletefollowing you.
ReplyDelete"like" on facebook!!
ReplyDeletefollowing her blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the little hands free key fobs - SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteJust the Necessities Diaper Pouch is really cute!
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I am following sass rocket
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I like sass rocket on facebook
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I follow you!
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I have your blogiversary bash button at http://thetesdalls.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
i really like the hands free key fobs
ReplyDeletei follow her blog
ReplyDeletei 'like' her facebook page
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :0)
ReplyDeletei have your blogiversary bash button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://thesearsfamily-melissa.blogspot.com/
i love the jungle birthday cards....i think the monkey is the best part :)
ReplyDeletei 'like' her facebook page
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :0)
ReplyDeletei have your blogiversary bash button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://thesearsfamily-melissa.blogspot.com/
Love the key fobs!
ReplyDeleteBlogged about the giveaways...http://verandthegirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/bash-new-idea-some-winners.html
ReplyDeleteButton is on my sidebar!
ReplyDelete