THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome back for day three of my 2nd Blogiversary Bash! I hope you've enjoyed the giveaways featured so far and I'm sure today's will be just as exciting!
A few months ago when I purchased my Cricut machine, I did some searches online, YouTube mostly, for people who owned a Cricut and what kinds of projects they worked on. Since I was fairly new to the whole die cut industry, I wanted to know what types of things, other than a scrapbook, could be made with my new toy. Upon searching I came across a channel of a young gal in Florida who worked with her Cricut to make beautiful cards. After the first video, I was hooked and I've been watching ever since.
Then when I was thinking of what to do for my blog party, I thought of Momo and asked her if she'd be interested in sponsoring a giveaway of some of her cards. I was so excited when she accepted and she seemed really excited about it!
Marile aka Momo, lives in Florida with her hubby and puppy, Hero. During the day she sells house but when she comes home she's a crafter, which she loves. She started scrapbooking several years ago when she and her husband started dating and she would make different scrapbooks for every year they were together. Then more recently after being asked to make some invitations for a friends party, she discovered that she really enjoyed card making. And believe me, she is a true artist with a fantastic imagination!
When Momo sent me photos of some sample cards to show all of you, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were! I mean really! Not only does she make cards, she also make skinny little notepads and today she's giveaway away 2 sets of cards with notepads and 2 more notepads for 4 of my lucky readers! How cool is that?
Here is what the winners have to choose from:
First up, a set of personalized monogrammed cards
The winner will receive a set of personalized monogrammed cards in the colors, themes and images of their choice!
Second in line is a mixed set of sentiments, the winner chooses which sentiments they like.
And thirdly are the skinny notepads. They can have any sentiment on the front as chosen by the winner and 2 winners will receive a set of cards and a notepad and 2 more winners will receive a notepad.
Here's how to get a set of cards of your own!
Mandatory Entry:
The first entry is a mandatory entry and must be done in order for any following entries to be valid. Please leave a way for me to contact you in each entry.
1. Visit Made by Momo and take a look around. Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know which card or cards are super cute.
And now for the additional entries:
2. Follow her blog. Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know you follow along.
3. Visit her Facebook page and select the 'Like' button. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
4. Become a follower of my blog and leave a separate comment letting me know. If you already follow, just let me know that too!
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave a separate comment with the link.
6. Grab my 'Blogiversary Bash' button and post it on your sidebar for the week of the party. Leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
7. Blog about my Blogiversary Bash and leave a separate comment with the link.
8. Tweet about the giveaway (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
9. Tweet about the party (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
This giveaway will be open until Saturday July 24th at 11:59pm. Open to US residents only. The winners will be announced sometime on Sunday July 25th and the winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck everyone! Have fun!
Just wanted to send out a giant THANK YOU to Momo for her great generosity and hard work to make all these cards for my party. It means a lot to me and I appreciate all your wonderful talents! Thank you!

























I fell in love with the 'Just Be You' card! Very cute! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteYour button is on my sidebar! =)
ReplyDeleteTweeted about the giveaway! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annagraysmith
The "Under The Weather" card is so cute with the little chick!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnd a fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteThe cupcake card is sweet!
ReplyDeleteI have your blog bash button
ReplyDeleteI love the Celebrate Cake Easel Card - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteTook a peek at the "Momo" site - what fun items! Just be you (so girly), Dad (makes me think of mine), cupcake (we all love 'em) and the birthday card with flowers are all just darling!
ReplyDeletefantastic work...you took it to a whole diffent level. abby
ReplyDeletethe new addition card is super cute. and so is the cupcake. and makes me think i'm way lame with my cricut!! lol.
ReplyDeletefollowing YOU!
ReplyDelete"like" on facebook!
ReplyDeletefollowing her blog!
ReplyDeleteLove her cupcake cards and the just be you card!
ReplyDeleteI have your blog bash button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteBlogged about the blog bash/giveaways!
ReplyDeleteI like Momo on FB.
ReplyDeleteI follow Momo's blog now too!
ReplyDelete