THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Hi everyone! Welcome to the first day of my 2nd Blogiversary Bash! I'm so excited to present to you a week-long party showcasing some awesome artists all the while giveaway some of their fabulous work!
Today I'd like to introduce to you a sweet little shop on Etsy called Sugar Snap Kids!
Ingrid, the owner, lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband and 18 month old little boy and works at a kindergarten teacher. She opened her shop after discovering that she didn't find any crib bedding that she liked and decided to make a set herself. Since then, the shop opened up a creative outlet for her while helping to bring in some extra income. Ingrid absolutely loves shopping for fabric and making special things for others. She takes pride in her quality of work, offers a fast turnaround and she especially loves custom orders to help customers get just what they want!
Currently, Ingrid is making a crib bedding set that's she'll post in her Etsy shop to showcase her work and would love the opportunity to make one for you! Today's she's offering one of my lucky readers a chance to win one of her precious bibs and the winner will have the opportunity to choose the fabric of their choice! Isn't this just so adorable?!
So you wanna win one? Here's how!
Mandatory Entry:
The first entry is a mandatory entry and must be done in order for any following entries to be valid. Please leave a way for me to contact you in each entry.
1. Visit Sugar Snap Kids and take a look around. Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know which item you love. She has so many adorable items, it'll be hard to pick just one!
And now for the additional entries:
2. Visit her Facebook page and select the 'Like' button. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
3. Become a follower of my blog and leave a separate comment letting me know. If you already follow, just let me know that too!
4. Blog about the giveaway and leave a separate comment with the link.
5. Grab my 'Blogiversary Bash' button and post it on your sidebar for the week of the party. Leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
6. Blog about my Blogiversary Bash and leave a separate comment with the link.
7. Tweet about the giveaway (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
8. Tweet about the party (as often as you want throughout the party) and leave a separate comment for each with the link.
And that's it! Pretty easy huh?
This giveaway will be open until Saturday July 24th at 11:59pm. Open to US residents only. The winner will be announced sometime on Sunday July 25th and the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Good Luck and I look forward to meeting the new readers! Thanks for coming!
I'd like to thank Sugar Snap Kids for participating in the 'Blogiversary Bash' and for sponsoring this awesome giveaway. You're artistic ability is respected and honored. Thank you.























Love her chocolate kids party travel pillow...too cute. She is really good.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love the Garden Party Lovey with Soft Minky Pink Velour Fabric blanket!
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I "like" sugar snap kids on facebook
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I am a follower!
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I have your bash button at http://thetesdalls.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletekortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kortniejo/status/18837930818
kortnie.tesdall@gmail.com
I really like the 'Yummy Neopolitan Ice Cream Polka Dot Blanket with Minky Back.' Very cute! Love all of the dots on it! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow you! =)
ReplyDeleteBlog: theannacabana.blogspot.com
Twitter: twitter.com/annagraysmith
or
Email: sunshinegirl101@triad.rr.com
Your button is on my sidebar!!! =)
ReplyDeletetheannacabana.blogspot.com
Such cute things!! I love the initial bow holder.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, of course! :D
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI love the chocolate flower power lovey! Hmm...crib bedding, I need something for Lucy!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the butterfly and ladybug blanket
ReplyDeleteI love the Thomas the Train nap blanket. Dustyn would LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI like her facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI put your birthday button on my blog. www.lovingmylifeblog.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Happy Birthday sign and because I don't have any babies at the moment, that's what I would get!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Trisha
lookingforbluesky.blogspot.com
THanks to Veronica...I just started following your blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Trisha
dont have kids but lookin at these makes me want them more:) i love the personal touches- abby
ReplyDeleteokay. so i'd need FOUR of them. but i love the initial bow holders!!
ReplyDeleteand i'm so glad i got to your blog before these ended. i haven't turned my computer on since sunday!! :)
i'm already a folower of your blog!!
ReplyDeleteoops i mean follower...with two l's. :)
ReplyDelete'liked' the shop on fb
I really love the colors of the
ReplyDeleteSnuggly Polka Dots and Swirls Large Blanket for Boy or Girl with Ric Rac trim.
i love the dino friend lovey with softy minky green velour fabric
ReplyDelete'like' sugar snap kids on fb
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :0)
ReplyDeletei have your blogiversary bash button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://thesearsfamily-melissa.blogspot.com/
like the Fun Pink Dandelion Bib and Burp Cloth Gift Set Trim and Chenille Baby Toddler!
ReplyDeletei follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteblogged about the giveaways/blog bash.
ReplyDeleteblog bash button is posted on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI like her on FB now.
ReplyDelete