So because I'm just so grateful that I found this wonderful world of blogging, I decided that I'd like to celebrate by throwing a week long 'Blogiversary Bash' full of awesome giveaways! The party will start tomorrow Sunday July 18th and run through Saturday July 24th. My actual blogiversary is on Friday the 23rd so I have something especially fun planned for that day!
To help get the word out, I went ahead and made a little 'Blogiversary Button' for you to post in your sidebar for the week. For each day of the giveaways, if you leave a comment letting me know that you've posted the button, you'll earn an extra entry for that giveaway! You'll also earn an extra entry for each giveaway if you create a blog post announcing the party, you'll just need to post a separate comment letting me know so you'll get credit!
I'm just so excited to celebrate with you all and I'm very much looking forward to meeting a lot of new bloggie friends! So in the words of Wayne and Garth from 'Wayne's World'..."Party On Wayne! Party on Garth!"
So let's PARTY!!!





















Party on dude. It will be fun! Happy Blogoversary.
ReplyDeleteYay! I am excited for the bash!!:)
ReplyDeleteParty on! :D That button is too cute! Love it! I can't wait for the party!! I'm going to go put your button on my blog now!
ReplyDeleteSuper excited about the party! Will post the button ASAP and I'll be back to read the posts I've missed this week! My Hubby's been saying the same thing about me being on the computer more so I guess I'd better be a good girl and give the computer a rest for the night! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!!
ReplyDelete