It was so much fun!
I brought out the camera for the special event and boy oh boy did I have a grand ole time! Because it was a tad bit hot outside, I spent most of my time in the shade but I did venture out a bit into the blistering hot sun to get some shots. It's amazing how much cooler it is in the shade...just steps from the sunny area!
Evan really enjoyed playing with the hose and squirting the lawn. Ben changed the nozzle on it so that it would only mist because we were afraid he'd get crazy and squirt me while holding the camera. Although I did get tagged a couple of times! haha!



The suds were a hit too! It was so cute to watch him 'wash' himself and grab a bunch of bubbles and then wiggle his hands back and forth so they would fly everywhere!



It was really fun to watch him help with the washing. Smearing suds on the car was exciting and fun for him!



Since it was so hot, it was nice to get sprayed a bit by the hose! Every time we'd squirt him, he'd squeal and take off running! It was such a wonderful sound!


Well it seems as though little man doesn't want me on the computer anymore...he keeps grabbing my hand and hugging it tight! So I'll go for now! Hope you have a fun summer day making special memories with your family!





















What a cutie!!
ReplyDeletewhat GREAT pictures! I love how you edited them! love afternoons outside with daddy... so fun and great memories!
ReplyDeleteMy kids love to help wash the cars. I love the pictures. He looks so cute and very helpful.
ReplyDeleteFun, fun photos!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! It looks like he had so much fun! What great memories to make at your new house! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Kenny & Dustyn washed his truck a couple weeks ago. They had fun, but I don't think he had quite as much fun as Evan. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteHey Veronnica! Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by today! Love the pictures and I'll see you later tonight!
ReplyDeleteawww. that looks like so much fun! i love all of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteadventures indeed. everyday seems to be full of them. thanks for allowing me inside your world the past few days to see your adventures first hand. i feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend time and get to know you.
ReplyDeleteabby