I just wanted to hop on real quick to say hello! We're finally all set up with internet so I'll be able to post about what's been going on around here!
I've been on an emotional roller coaster this past week and frankly, I'm a bit tired of it! So this week I'm hoping to have a bit of fun! My 2nd blogiversary is next week so I have a fun week planned filled with fun giveaways! I'm very excited and can't wait to get the party started!!!
Anywho, just wanted to say I'm alive and will be back in action this week! I'll be posting about our move, 4th of July and other fun and exciting things! Thanks to all of you who left sweet comments on my last post and/or on Facebook. Even though each and every one brought me to tears (which wasn't a difficult task!), they all lifted me up and brought some comfort to my heart. THANK YOU ALL!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week and I'll be back full swing! Yay!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Looking forward to seeing what is happening!
ReplyDeleteI'll be checking back next week! hope you have a great day and congrats on your blogiversary!
ReplyDeleteHope this week is a better week!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun tonight and glad to see that you're back. I was just gonna ask you when the party was gonna be. So fun that it's next week already!
ReplyDeleteYea! Happy to have you back!!
ReplyDeleteWow two years already? Time flies.
ReplyDelete