Sunday, July 25, 2010

we have some winners!!!

Sorry to be getting these out so late, I was out of town today attending my future sister.in.laws bridal shower and didn't return home until early evening. As soon as I arrived home I randomly chose all winners via Random.org and then went out for a date night with the hubby! It was yummy!

Anywho, with out further adieu....

Giveaway winner day one: Sugar Snap Kids Bib

Entry #31 Stephanie


Giveaway winner day two: Shiny Little Blessings Necklace

Entry #22 Sarah Halstead


Giveaway winners day three: Made by Momo

Entry # 3 Anna Gray - Personalized Monogrammed Cards and skinny notepad
Entry # 20 Veronica - Mixed Sentiments and skinny notepad
Entry # 9 Holly - Skinny notepad
Entry # 14 Abby - Skinny notepad


Giveaway winner day four: Sass Rocket Coupon Wallet and matching key fob

Entry # 38 Melissa


Giveaway winner day five: Summer Suzette Couture Summer Bloom Hair Clip and Hooked on You Hats

Entry # 25 Melissa


Giveaway winners day six: Sweet Vees Creations

Entry # 14 Melissa - 3 Flowered Headbands
Entry # 15 Kathleen - Personalized Party Banner
Entry # 4 Silly Mama - Camera Strap Slip Cover


Giveaway winner day seven: Lindylou Pillow Sewing Pattern

Entry # 2 Melissa

Congratulations to all the winners! I've notified everyone so if you received my email and I asked for your email address, please send it to me asap so that I may pass it along to the artist.

Thanks to everyone for entering and congratulations again to the winners!

Have a great week!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks you so much for all the fun giveaways! I love your camera straps. Fabrics in anything fun would be perfect. My email is bsellmann@windstream.net.
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I cannot believe that I missed most of the giveaways. Ugh. Busy being on vacation. Darn. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that I won! Thanks for hosting the giveaways! I know it was a lot of work! Also wanted to tell you, I'll be in touch with Melissa about the hat!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was so excited when I read your comment on my blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and my email address is sunshinegirl101@triad.rr.com

    Thanks again!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners and thanks again for letting me be a part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin