Since it was that easy and that yummy, I couldn't keep all the yumminess to myself so I thought I'd pass it along to all of you!
Most of what you'll need will most likely already be in your kitchen so that makes it even better!

What you'll need:
Graham Crackers
Chocolate Chips
Jar of Jet Puffed Marshmallow Creme
All you need to do is break one (or more if you're like me!) sheet of graham crackers in half. Place them on a microwave safe plate (I just used a paper towel folded in half). On top of each half, pile on some chocolate chips and move to the microwave. With your microwave set at half power, nuke for about 30-35 seconds. While the chocolate chips are being microwaved, take the other two halves of the graham cracker and spread some of the Jet Puffed Marshmallow Creme on each. Once the chocolate chips are all melted, with a butter knife, spread the chocolate over the graham cracker halves. After that, place the Marshmallow Creme halves over the chocolate chip halves. At this point, I like to squish the two halves together making the chocolate and marshmallow ooze out the sides! Yummy!
And that's it! Until you eat them! And you will, because they are so good!
What about you? What kinds of yummy treats have you come up with with just simple everyday items in your pantry? I'd love to hear your recipes!!!





















Yummy! This looks delicious.
ReplyDeletePeach cobbler
3 big cans peaches {drained}
1 box yellow cake mix {i use pillsbury}
2 sticks of butter
Pour cans of peaches in 9x13 dish
Sprinkle cake mix over peached
Then drizzle butter over the cake mix
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. I cook mine a little longer {I like the top crispy}
So easy and delicious!!
Thanks for a new addiction!!! Yumm!!
ReplyDeleteYUM! I made some for the girls one day just using some chocolate and marshmallows and melted them in the toaster oven. One night, like you I was craving something sweet and I used some of the nutella and graham crackers. YUMMY :P
ReplyDeleteOh yum! Anything chocolatey is right up my alley. =)
ReplyDeleteThese look good! I was in the same mood the other day and ended up making a coffee cake because I didn't have anything else that wen together, LOL! Gotta love that sweet tooth!
ReplyDeleteI made smores in our microwave when we had leftover stuff from when we made them outside.
ReplyDeleteHello there!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Bleah Briann I am a 15 year old Blogger who will have been blogging for two years in January... in the last week of december I want to have a GIANT giveaway... and I was wondering if you might be willing to contribute? If not I completely understand... if you know anyone else who might be willing to lend me a hand, that you could share there link, that would be much appreciated.
Anything you could do would be helpful.
Thank you so much!
God Bless,
Bleah Briann
Please contact me either by e-mail (1haelb@sbcglobal.net) or by my blog (www.blonde4christ.blogspot.com).
Thank you!