Saturday, August 21, 2010

sneak preview

Today I had another photo session with a sweet little girl and her mommy. The day was absolutely gorgeous with a bright blue sky and beautiful greenery all around. As most mother's know, toddlers are definitely not the easiest to photograph by any means but I'm pleased to say that little Miss Lucy did a great job!

This evening I've been busy editing away but wanted to share one of the photos taken today. Miss Lucy has the most precious little curls and gorgeous blue eyes! She was just a pleasure to photograph!

lucy

Tomorrow I have another shoot at a friends grandmother's birthday party which I'm looking forward to! Should be a fun time and I'll be sure to post some shots from that as well!

Happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I have my 1st paying shoot today. It is of 2 sisters and their families. I am nervous. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a doll!

    Love looking at your pictures - you do such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just precious with those curls! Great job on the photo! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl! I just love her golden curls and ruby red lips! Very nice photo, Veronnica! You did a great job. =)

    P.S. Did you get my email about the giveaway? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    What a cutie little girl! She is darling!

    I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant to say in my comment on today's post that I love Lucy's hair! She's sooooo cute and super photogenic! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin