For both shoots I came home with well over 300 shots each and as you can imagine, has taken me many hours editing and getting them ready for their CD's. I'm planning to deliver the photos from the birthday party to my friend tomorrow so I'm up a little late this evening hoping to get them finished before sunrise! But for now, I'm taking a little break to blog and share a photo or two of from the session!
Happy 90th Birthday!

The beautiful family with Grandma and Great-Grandma

Heather's little man having some fun in the kiddie pool!

I had such a fun time shooting for the party and visiting with friends I don't get to see too often. Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity!
More photos to come from both shoots this week!





















spending time with friends and doing what you love (photography) in my book it doesn't get much better than that.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.
How fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope I look that good when I'm 90.
I like the flower in her hair!
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures! It looks like fun! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I bet you got some great shots! I love taking pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! What a cute little family! The photos are great and you did a wonderful job! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome privlege to get to photograph such a special day! Sounds like you've been super busy with picture taking! You're pics are always amazing!
ReplyDelete