This evening I was snooping around my blogger dashboard and started to wonder what I may have blogged about around this time last year. I knew that my sister's bridal shower was right around that time and figured it probably was something about that but what I found was something entirely different...and brought a smile to my face.
If you go here, you'll be able to read what it was I wrote about. Considering the rough time I've been having personally most recently, it was nice to remember what a good day is like. I remember that day and it was a good day....and now I'm really craving an iced latte from Starbucks and a Kara's cupcake....uuummmmm....
And just for kicks, here's a few (okay....several!) shots from Friday's session with Miss Lucy. Can you guess who she's with??? I see love birds in the making!










Uh oh....first fight? hehe

Here's to many many good days!!!





















The pictures look like an engagment shoot with mini people! The last one cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and I love that her name is Lucy with curly hair!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are so adorable! Love them! And I love that in your other post, you only had to pay 1 cent for your Starbucks. That was a good day! LOL! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics! The first fight one had me smiling!
ReplyDeleteYay for good days too! Coffee and cupcakes sound awesome right about now!
Oh my goodness, they are both so precious! I love all of the colors in the photos and how you edited them! =)
ReplyDeleteP.S. LOL to the last picture! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so cute!! These little ones have so much personality, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThere should be a thought bubble above Evan in the last picture saying, "it's not you, it's me." =D
ReplyDelete