While it's been several years since we found each other again, we hadn't ever scheduled a time to meet up in person and really catch up....until two weeks ago. Sandra was expecting her second child in early October and we decided to get together and do a maternity photo shoot at her mom's house. I was really excited about this since it was going to be my very first maternity photo shoot and I had a few fun ideas I wanted to try.
Well, then only four short days later, her little man was born! That quick! Good thing we got that session in! The following week after her son was born, she contacted me and asked me if I'd be willing to do another maternity shoot for her sister.in.law who is 28 weeks along. I was totally up for it so we met this past Monday and had a great time!
I'm really excited to share photos from both the sessions that both ladies gave me the permission to post! Yay!
These first series of shots are from my friends session we had in late September. She already has an almost two year old little girl and we included her in several shots which turned out super cute!



The painting idea was mommies and it actually turned out pretty well! Little miss did a fantastic job! This photo shoot was so fun for me and it was awesome to finally meet up in person and catch up a bit after so many years. Now we just have to get together to sit and chat without any work to do!
The second shoot we held at a local park where I've held most of my sessions. It was so pretty that day too! After that, we headed over to their house for some shots in the nursery.






This next week we're all getting together again so I can get the photos to them and I can't wait to see how she likes them! I've already given her a sneak peek and it's so hard for me not to send her more (although some of these she hasn't seen yet!).
Thanks ladies for allowing me the pleasure of shooting photos of such a special time in your lives! I hope these shots capture just a glimpse of the wonderful time you had sharing your tummies with your little ones. Enjoy!























I love maternity shots!
ReplyDeleteI love the one with the mommy and daddy holding the little shoes! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, amazing photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! Fantastic shots!
ReplyDeleteI love them! How about a road trip to WI to shoot me and my belly, ha! I am sure Evan would not mind the million hour car trip :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all so great! I love the painting!
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute, and I wish I would've had the nerve to give my six-year-old paints! Cute idea!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job. I love the one of the two of them holding the baby shoes. CUTENESS. What are you editing in?
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad I made a cameo in your blog, lol. We also had a great time doing the photoshoot with you and are truly happy with our photos; you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI also love Roxann's shoe photo and the one of her in front of that little house at the park.