We headed out around 11:30 or so and I was so happy that the weather was cool and overcast, perfect for hanging outside for the afternoon. When we got there it was pretty cool how they had it all set up. We got to drive through an actual corn stalk field which lead to the parking lot in the back. It was actually pretty cool! I wish I could have gotten a picture of it but I was driving and well, that's not safe.
Anywho, as we walked in, they had a large welcome sign above the entrance that I thought was pretty cute!

After we walked in I noticed a ticket stand where you can purchase tickets to ride the train, go through the different mazes and other things. I hadn't planned on spending any money that day just because I wanted Ben to be there when we picked out our pumpkins so I was happy when the entrance to the actual pumpkin patch area was free.
This was the entrance into the pumpkin patch area:

There were so many pumpkins all over the place of all kinds of sizes and colors. What made it really pretty was all the beautiful orange and yellow marigolds that were planned between each patch.


Off to one side was a small sunflower garden area with bunches and bunches of sunflowers! It was so pretty to look at!

After walking around for a bit, I decided that I'd check out the price to take Evan through the two corn stalk mazes they had. Since they were only a $1 per person, I decided to take him through it and check it out. The first maze we went into was the 'Bootsie the Bee' maze and it was so cute! Evan really liked it!


At every turn, there was a fun little sign with different insects on it that you can touch and feel. Evan seemed to really like it!



The next maze we went to was the 'Storybook Path' maze.


Like the other maze, there was a fun little sign at every corner but this time, each had a little button to push that told the story that was being told on the sign. Evan loved pushing the buttons!

After we were done going through the mazes, we headed over to the other side of the pumpkin patch to see what was over there. The train station for the train rides was there along with what looked like a stage for some kind of performances and an eating area among other things.
This large blown up pumpkin was just behind the stage and was huge!

There was a hayride attraction that I hope to go on when Ben and come with us!

And there was a cow ride for the kiddies. Not sure if Evan will participate this year....things that move while he's in them, other than the car or stroller, are not his friend!

I'm really looking forward to going again with Ben and pick out our pumpkins! This place was so fun but I didn't want to do too much when we were there so that we didn't spoil our time when daddy can be there!
I'll end with a few pictures of little man. He really liked climbing on the bails of hay and I couldn't get him off! Thankfully I was able to get a few good shots during one of the very few times he was actually sitting still!

These last two were taken while in the mazes. I just love all the green in the background!


And I just realized that there are no pictures of me! I promise I was there...just behind the camera! Tomorrow my dad and I are going to Half Moon Bay and taking Evan to a few of the pumpkin patches they have there. I drove through that area a couple weeks ago and I passed by at least 5 patches! I can't wait! Hopefully this time I'll be able to sneak into a few pics!
How about you? Have you been able to make it to a pumpkin patch yet this season? To you visit small or large patches?






















That place looks awesome - way bigger and more organized than the little Pumpkin Patch I went to.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking farm! I love your pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I can't believe how big Evan is getting. He looks like a little man!
That looks like SO much fun! Too bad nothing like that is around here :( usually just in the big cities! But how fun for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteThat place is amazing!!! All of your pictures are so vibrant, love them! I have taken the little girl I babysit to a patch near us... we had fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome place! It's so colorful and it looks like a ton of fun! I need to find a neat place like this to take Kyndra to.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pumpkin patch!! I love this post and all the pictures are fabulous!! love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool pumpkin patch! Wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeleteSO much fun! I love all your pics! We went to a pumpkin patch yesterday, and the girls had a great time. I had wanted to snap pics of the beautiful sunflowers and marigolds, and and and, but I was being pulled in a million directions ;) Ah well, that's life :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome pumpkin patch you have. So great for pictures. I love them all and am jealous that our patch is not so picturesque. LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of your growing boy too. Wow he is getting so big. CUTIE PIE!