Wednesday, October 20, 2010

pumpkin patch fever

So this year, I've been really enjoying heading out to pumpkin patches with Evan. Since my last post about our trip to Uesugi Farms, we've been to a few more and we've had a great time!

Last Thursday, my dad and I took Evan to a few of the pumpkin patches in Half Moon Bay. Other than it being way too hot for a trip to the pumpkin patch, it was really fun!  This morning, Evan and I met up with Miss Lucy and her mommy for a little play date and what better place to have one than at....you guessed it, a PUMPKIN PATCH! I'm going to share more about our Half Moon Bay outing later but today I wanted to post a couple pics of our time today. These pictures were taken while we waited for the girls to arrive and it was so perfect with it being overcast and cool! I loved it!

Me and my little man. I just love him!

DSC_0423 (Large)

Fun little path made of pumpkins!

DSC_0398 (Large)

And a couple of shots that I was lucky enough to snap before he was off...again!

DSC_0453 (Large)

 DSC_0446 (Large)

I didn't get many shots of the kiddos together or for most of our play date but we all had a great time! We got to pet bunny rabbits and talk to some billy goats. There was a small train to ride but we didn't take a ride on it however. After the pumpkin patch, we headed over to McDonald's for lunch and was able to visit with Jessie, Lucy's mommy, for a while and it was nice to have some adult conversation!

Thanks guys for a fun time, can't wait until we do it again!

4 comments:

  1. pumpkins are so fun to take pics of! and your little guy is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun - I wish we had a cooler farm to go to nearby. I should look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time!! Evan looks so grown up! The one with him on the haystack, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin