Wednesday, November 10, 2010

watts family photo shoot

On Sunday as we were making our way out of Avila Valley Barn, Beth, Nate and I walked passed this cool little wooden trailer thingy and as soon as I saw it an idea popped into my head. I asked them to stand in front of it and just kinda pose and well, look cute. I think they did a great job!

NateandBeth4wm (Large)

NateandBeth2wm (Large)

NateandBeth3wm (Large)

I think these impromptu shots turned out pretty cute!  They are such a cute couple and wonderful people!

NateandBethwm (Large)

I'm excited that I may be headed back down there again soon with my mother.in.law and sister.in.law. Ever since I first told them about this place, they've mentioned on several different occasions that they'd love to go and check it out. So hopefully soon, we'll be able to do that have have a fun girlie day!

7 comments:

  1. Those are cute photos. I need to find some neat places and have a photo shoot of my girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful and vibrant pictures! You are so talented! Love your blog and I am now following you thanks to Thirsty Thursday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Plus, today is the first day of our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, so stop by to see the interview with Tiffany and maybe snag one of the awesome prizes she has for our readers! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful couple and such a great spot to stop for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great photos!
    I just found your blog through one of the Thursday blog hops! Have a great rest of the week.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish there were places lik ethat here. Boohoo. I'm in love with those shots. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin