Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i love these

Okay, I know I've already posted today but I just had to share these with you all.

My SIL Kathleen has been sending me pictures over email recently and she sent these to me tonight. They were taken sometime in October and I just really really love them. When I looked at them I just felt so choked up inside. I have such a beautiful family that the Lord has blessed my life with tremendously. Sometimes I get so caught up with things that don't really matter that I lose sight of what is most important. I need to remember what the Lord has given me and blessed my life with and not worry about what others have that I don't. Everyone's life journey is different and the Lord decides to bless each of us in different ways.

Thank you Kathleen for sharing these with me tonight, I hope you don't mind me sharing them. They are such beautiful pictures and I'll cherish them forever. Thank you for being such a wonderful special person in my life. I love you very much and you mean so very much to me.




8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love your smiles. Especially your little guy's smile. He looks absolutely delighted to be a part of your family. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right....you are very blessed. I love to look back on pics.....it's like it really opens your eyes to not take things for granted and to really see what a beautiful life you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays! Following you now from Thirsty Thursday blog hop. Have a nice day, and please return the favor!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Adorable pictures!!

    Newest follower from Thirsty Thursday..Please feel free to follow back!!

    http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower from the bloghop I'd love for a follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    I'm also hosting a hop called "Mommy Mondays" be sure to stop over on Monday to link up & make some new mommy friends :)

    Tania a.k.a MoMmY

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE! Those pictures are so great! You a very blessed with a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin