Thursday, January 20, 2011

i {heart} faces - self portrait

Okay, so the other day I found this totally, and I'm talking, totally, adorable blog through a Google search I did for tutorials on how to make rosette necklaces. Little Miss Momma is so fun! I just love her blog and she is just so inspiring with all her DIY projects and fun ideas.

Right now she is hosting a fun self portrait linky party and I thought it would be so fun to join in! Now, I'm not one to go around taking a bunch of pictures of myself and posting them for the world to see so you'll have to know that I had to pick and choose carefully which photos I actually liked and was actually brave enough to post them.....

So here goes.....

self portrait (Large)
Wanna have some fun too? Why not whip out your camera, throw on a cute top and slap on some lip gloss and shoot away??? It's really fun and I wanna see your smiling bright faces!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your selfies are right up my alley. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute! Glad to find you through the linky party..your blog is cute..lookin forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! So cute! Love them :) Mine would probably have me looking terrified. I hate pics of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you stopped by...I would love to follow along here too! You have the prettiest eyes! Thank you for the kind words in regard to my RA; it is quite the adventure! So nice to "meet" you too!

    Yay for new friends! Happy Sunday!
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin