For the past week or so I've been contemplating changing up my blog design again. I really just wanted something that was really really simple with a clean and neat header. I found some cool tutorials on how to make headers in Picasa so I played around this evening with one and I really like how it turned out!
I wanted to use some photos this time around and I just really loved the picture I took of Evan on Friday so I had to use it! Speaking of Evan, he is growing more and more everyday! He starting to say more things that make sense and he has me cracking up so much!
Here's what I've heard recently:
"What are you talking about?" When I was telling him something.
"Be careful!" When I was leaving to go to the store.
"Not!" When we were trying to feed him carrots.
"I want to talk to you!" When I was talking with my dad on the phone.
"It's so good!" When I gave him something sweet to taste.
"Oooo comfy! Oooo comfy!" When he was climbing under the covers on our bed.
And that's all I can think of off the top of my head! This kid is hilarious and I just love him so much! Thankfully we are all starting to feel much better now so I think we'll do something fun tomorrow. Although I'm not so sure I'm ready to head to the park just yet...those places are just crawling with germs! Give me some health for just a bit please!
Later this week my BFF Beth is coming to visit!! Yay! She'll head up on Thursday afternoon, spend the night and then head home sometime Friday afternoon. I'm really excited to show her our new place! For our last few visits, I traveled down to see her so it'll be nice to show her where we live now and maybe hang out with some of my friends for lunch before she heads on home. I'm thinking some crafting will be in order too!
So anywho, I hope you all had a nice holiday and that you were hopefully off from work to enjoy some fun time! Ben had it off so we had a nice calm day which was nice!
Have a great week!
Oh! And before I forget, feel free to grab my new button if you want!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















I love the newl look! I always appreciate a clean looking blog, especially when I'm trying to view from my phone! It seems like they take way less time to load!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you don't get sick any more, good grief! BLAH!
Your facelift looks great...such fun photos!
ReplyDeleteCan you share your Picasa tutorials for headers?
myelevenreasons@gmail.com
It looks great- really elegant! I'm going to redo mine as soon as I get some family pictures with Deb.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting all those funny sayings- I love it!
Love your new look! It looks great and the photos are so fun! I just love the funny things kids say :D
ReplyDeleteI am loving the new look, Veronnica! Very nice! :)
ReplyDeletelove your new blog layout/header! nice!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, will you email me your email? Does that make sense? I can't reply to your emails from comments and since I'm using my SIL's computer when I push "contact" it automatically opens her work program and I can't get into it to see the actual address... Does that make sense? LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Looks wonderful. Great job. Evan says some cute stuff.
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks sooo good!! I LOVE it! What a funny kid! Molly has been saying some really funny and sassy (not so funny) things lately!
ReplyDeleteHaven't been able to catch up on much reading this week, so I had to come catch up on your blog!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new look and header! You go girl! I too like simple, clean, and neat. It doesn't make my eyes freak out as much when I'm just wanting to do some reading. I'm not completely satisfied with the header I made with the Photoshop Free Trial, but I think I'll keep it for now. Would love to know what tutorials you used for Picassa. I think pictures would be a fun addition in the future! I love Picassa.
Anyhoo, love, love, loving your new look! Way to go!
Blessings,
Holly
http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com