Being that it was one week after St. Patrick's Day, I knew it would be tough to find St. Patrick's Day (how many times can I say St. Patrick's Day in one post?) stuff at the stores so I had to come up with fun ideas on my own. One of the things I made came to me totally on accident and I was so proud of myself for coming up with it! I made some mini brownie bites and used some left over gold cupcake liners for them. Now originally that was all there was going to be of the brownie bites until...I had a ton of this stuff left over from my chocolate covered pretzel rods I made:

I decided to put a little bit of the melted chocolate on top of each of the brownie bites and then sprinkle some rainbow colored sprinkles on top. And then just after that idea I thought, "Oh, it'll be like the rainbow with a pot of gold on the bottom!". I was so excited of my new fun idea and I decided that I would share it all with you! It's so stinkin' easy too!
First, all you have to do it purchase your favorite (or use your favorite recipe) brownie mix and gold colored mini cupcake liners. Bake them according to the box (or your recipe) and let cool. Meanwhile, melt a small bowl of chocolate chips and once the brownie bites are cooled, top each with the melted chocolate.

Then, while the chocolate is still wet, top with rainbow colored sprinkles and TA-DA!
Your rainbow and pot of gold brownie bites! Aren't they so cute?!

If you decide to make these little guys, do let me know, I'd love to see'em!





















How cute and yummy looking!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Sounds yummy too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, thsoe look heavenly! I LOVE chocolate (and brownies). :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDelete♥ love your blog ♥
ReplyDeleteOh those are adorable! Plus they look super yummy ~ double score! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and truly appreciate the comments you have left on a few of my posts! I'm passing along a Stylish Blog Award to you! :-) To learn more about the award, check out the latest post on my blog. http://stayathomemom-newmom.blogspot.com/
Hey lovely. Thanks for the comments (= I'm hopefully gonna be back for good. I'm blogging at TWO locations now. Yeepeiieee. IDK how i'll do it but I'll manage. I miss actually OWNING a domain. LOL. But omg you made my mouth water. I wanna make some of those now. I only made a green yellow cake for St. Patties. That's a great thing starting a tradition. Minus well start while the kids are young. So they have something to look forward to every year. Also, hey... they'll take that with them when they get to being "adults" (= Oh time flies doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Holly
http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com