Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party is here!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

I'm so excited because the Ultimate Blog Party from 5 Minutes For Mom is finally here! I've had a fun time over the past couple years meeting new bloggie friends and I look forward to doing that again!

If this is your first time here, Welcome! My name is Veronnica and I'm the hostess here at The Adventures of {:Miss V:}. I'm wife to a wonderful loving husband, Benjamin, and a mommy to an adorable 2 (almost 3) year old little boy, Evan. I love Jesus, baking, photography, crafting, planning parties, spending time with family and friends, working out and of course blogging!

I started this blog almost three years ago just after my son was born. I initially started it to document the many different milestones in his life and in our little family but it has turned into so much more! It has opened the floodgates for my love of photography and all things crafty! I've had such a wonderful time meeting other bloggers and making great friends. One of the awesome things about the friends I've met is the community we share. It's such an encouragement to be able to ask for prayer for something and to actually be prayed for, over and over again. I can't tell you how much that means to my life. It's such a special blessing.

So welcome to my blog! I hope you decide to stick around and check out some of my other posts and hopefully decide to follow along! Here are some posts that others have seemed to enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day!

How To Make Patriotic Cupcakes 

A Fireman, Some Treats and A Party!

Fun Portrait Shoot With A Friend

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!

Berry Picking and The Ocean

The New Gift Idea...Half A Gift!


Please be sure to leave me a comment, I'd love to come visit you too!

Happy Partying!

12 comments:

  1. Hi there...I am here from the UBP and am a new follower!

    I just love your photos and am looking forward to trying a few of your projects.

    joy & blessings to you and your family,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like so much fun! Glad I stopped by from the UBP.

    I look forward to getting to know your blog. I adore crafty things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss V! :D This sounds like a fun blog party....hope you make lots of new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Veronnica! Nice to meet you:) Great Blog Party post. I'm a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This party is so fun. I did it last year. :D Thanks for reminding me. ha ha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm stopping in from the UBP - I'm #73 (Being Made New - http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com) on the Christian list. I'd be honored if you stopped by my place this week. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to meet you, Veronnica, through UBP. Your header pictures are great . . . I enjoy a family that has fun together.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey #269

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good reason to blog to me! Hope you meet lots more friends this week too.

    Glad you could join the party, stop by and say hi when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your quote at the top of your page!! being able to connect with other christian moms is so fun!! I am a new follower via UBP!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss V!! I think this is it. We are best bloggy friends (at first sight). I just know it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm pretty excited by how much we have in common... I can't wait to get to know you better!!! Oh, and I love this shindig you threw!!! Everything turned out so cute! (and from the looks of it, tasty!) I'm sad to say I've never thrown a party before... guess I'll have to change that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dropping by to say "Hi"!
    Blessings,
    Char from UBP #372
    http://1epicmom.com/2011/04/07/ultimate-blog-party-2011/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin