We met last Thursday and she admitted to me that she was also nervous and that helped lighten the mood and we had a great time! We went to a local park where there was a little 'old town' and that's where we started the shoot. There was a cool old school style ice cream parlor and candy shoppe that had an old time feel which I thought would be perfect for antiquey (is that a word?!) looking photos. Here's a couple from in front of the shoppe!



Then we headed down a bit more to check out what else we could shoot in front of and we found this cool Asian building with a giant red door. It looked so cool!

Then we found this awesome what looked to be like an old gas station...what a cool place to take pictures!


We also found a little old house with a fun little porch that was perfect for some shots!



And then we finally moved on to the head shots, because after all, that's what we were there for!



I had such a fun time catching up with Natalie and being able to take her pictures of her new business! I just love how they turned out and she just loves'em too! She picked them up this afternoon and her profile will be up and running on the Urban Darling website very soon!
Thanks Natalie for the opportunity and I wish you all the luck in the world with your new adventure!



























My favorite is her sitting on the bench in front of the candy factory looking up. But, they are ALL amazing! Great work!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic! I love the 2nd and 5th (the last) headshot...but she is so beautiful, they are all awesome! My other fav is the full body of her by the Chinese writing leaning against the brick wall--I mean come on, those shoes are too cool not to show off! :) and I like the "gas station" ones too! How fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool place! The photos turned out great....she is really beautiful and those red shoes are awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous pictures! I love the scenery :)
ReplyDeleteI think you did an awesome job! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures!! The last one is my favorite... but I really think they are all amazing!!
ReplyDeleteShe is GORGEOUS! Very nice job on the photos, Veronnica. I especially like the last pic. Very, very pretty. =)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! What cool backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME pics! I am a new follower from Thurssday's blog hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
ReplyDeleteSaved By Love Creations
Beautiful model and fabulous pics!!! I am following you back.:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun doing them, and the pictures are just gorgeous, she's very photogenic!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and following Emma's Lunch I'm following you back.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great photo shoot :)
Beautiful Photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Mrs. Mama Drama for Think of Me Thursday! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Erinn @ Mrs. Mama Drama
www.mrsmamamdrama.com
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you as well.
ReplyDeleteStories and Advice for Moms