Monday, June 20, 2011

my little super hero!

A week or so ago while snooping around Target I walked down the party isle and found a fun little project that Evan and I could work on together. It didn't require any glue, tape or anything messy at all so I knew I could handle this!

maskkit (Large)

It was a fun little super hero mask kit and it was really fun! Evan liked choosing the different colors to attach to each mask and trying them on and posing for pictures! Mom had fun too!

Evan's masks collage (Large)

The first one we did was the one on the front of the box. I liked how it looked so we went ahead and copied it! Isn't he so cute?!

emask (Large)

I was so surprised at how well he cooperated for the photos! He's always turning away!

Evan's masks1collage2 (Large)


The next one we did was a red one and I think it turned out pretty cute!

Evan's masks2collage (Large)

Up next was the green! I just loved the bright colors! Perfect for summer make believe! Here he is showing off his tough side! Arrrrr!!!

Evan's masks3collage (Large)

And lastly was the yellow. At this point the excitement had worn off a bit so we called it quits just after these photos were taken. I was really proud of how well my boy did for the pictures! I guess being three has matured him a little?

Nah!

Evan's masks4collage (Large)

emask12 (Large)

What kinds of fun activities do you and your little ones have planned this summer?

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I like to do those suncatchers that you bake with the girls, but they're hard to find. It's always the paint ones I can find, but those don't look as pretty as the ones with the little sprinkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! He is so cute...great photos as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that. So cute!!! I will have to look for something like that for Dustyn.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin