Saturday, November 19, 2011

belated halloween projects!

Way before Halloween, probably in September or so, I found these fun little projects at Target that I thought would be a fun thing to do together at our Halloween party. Unfortunately, once my mom passed, all thoughts of a Halloween party went to the wayside and the projects were forgotten. I finally remembered them about a week or so after Halloween and so on Monday I decided that it would still be fun for Evan and I to spend the afternoon putting them together. So that's what we did!

This was definitely my kind of project since it didn't involve any glue, scissors or anything messy! haha! Each package came with everything you needed to put them together and they all already had adhesive on the backs! Very cool!

There were three different projects, one was a spider, one was a ghost and the third were these fun little face masks that you decorate all up. I was very excited!

project

The first one we worked on was the spider. Evan did a great job at following directions and seemed to have a fun time creating his!

ewithproject

evancollage1f

evancollage1g

halloweencollage2

halloweencollage3

The second project was the ghost and boy was it cute and so simple! It was awesome too because there were so many left over for next year! Great deal for only $5!!

evanghost

halloweencollage4

halloweencollage5

Lastly, we made the fun masks! When I saw these a the store I knew I had to make them! I thought they would have been so fun for the party I wanted to have so that everyone could wear them and take fun pictures! There's a lot let of these left over too so we can always use them for the party next year! Yay!

halloweencollage6

evanmask4

evanmask5

All in all it was a fun morning and I think Evan really enjoyed being able to put it together with minimal supervision! haha! 

This past Thursday Evan had his Thanksgiving breakfast for the families at his preschool and I got a TON of pictures from that that I want to share. It was a lot of fun and the food was really yummy! Stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin