Anyhow, today marks the end of my 37th week which means I am now considered full term and baby girl can arrive any time and things would be a okay. I had Evan at 37 weeks 2 days so once I pass this Saturday, I'll officially be pregnant longer that I ever have! haha! Even though I'm very anxious to finally meet my little girl, I do want to make it to my delivery date of March 8th just so that I can say I did. Evan's delivery turned into an emergency C-section after being induced so I'd like to make it a little longer but I'm completely fine if she decides to come sooner!
This past Saturday we had our maternity photos taken by my sister. She's a photo journalism major and unfortunately hasn't been able to use any of her photography skills since graduation way back in 2004 or 2005 because of different jobs and what not so it was awesome to have her take these for my family.
We went to a local lake park and just about froze our tushies off but had a great time! We started here and then came back to the house for some shots in the nursery. Since I'm very self-conscious I didn't do many shots with my bare belly but we did get a couple that I feel comfortable sharing but don't laugh at my flat belly button! haha!
Get ready for picture overload!

This next one is a little cut off on the top and bottom due to the collage.
I'm not sure if I announced her name here on my blog yet, but her name is going to be Morgan Lauri Watson. Lauri is my moms name and we just wanted to honor her by giving baby girl her name. I love it.
A couple pics of big brother being super handsome!
Now in the nursery....
You can't see my belly that well in this pic but I just really liked it!
Phew! Did you survive that?! Kudos to you if you made it all the way here! I know there's a ton but I just want to post them all so that I can look back on them, but I know you all understand that!
I also haven't mentioned anything about her nursery here on my blog but I hope to put a post together soon so you can see how it's turned out. If you're my friend on Facebook you've already seen some of the pictures. I have a couple things left that I want to do but nothing that can't be done later if little miss decides to come earlier than the next two weeks!
So, I'm scheduled for a repeat C-section on March 8th and I can hardly believe that's only two weeks away! I feel like this pregnancy has gone by so quickly. I know that it really helped to have the holidays wedged in there along with other things to help bide the time, but geez....9 months can sure seem to fly by sometimes!









































you are so beautiful! Seriously, what a gorgeous smile!
ReplyDelete37 weeks already?! HOLY COW!!
I hope you get back into "the blogging mood" soon :)
Those are precious! I can't wait to meet little Morgan.
ReplyDeleteThose are precious pictures! You look great! Hope all goes well with the birth. My third baby is due pretty much anytime, so I know what the anticipation is like! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're 37 wks already! Crazy! Your pics turned out really great!
ReplyDeleteI keep checking in because I knew you were close to popping...I hope things are going well!
ReplyDelete