Tuesday, March 13, 2012

she has arrived!

So sorry for the late post, but our precious little girl arrived on Monday February 27th at 8:42pm.

Meet Miss Morgan Lauri
morgan
She was born at 37 weeks 4 days gestation when I went into labor earlier that day. I wasn't sure if it was labor or not but after monitoring my contractions for an hour and getting 11 contractions that were about 5 minutes apart, I called the doctor. They told me to head to L&D and once there they checked me and I was dilated 4cm! Since I was having a repeat C-section, they went ahead and performed it that night. It all happened so fast and our little girl was here! 

We spent the next 4 days in the Mother/Baby unit and we went home that Friday afternoon. Things have sure been crazy around here with getting used to two little ones and having a bought of some PPD. I'll save that for another post. But things are looking up and our family of four is now complete!

We are just so happy to have Miss Morgan home with us and we love her so much!

Her stats:

6lbs 10oz 17in long

She's perfect!

5 comments:

  1. SO precious! Many congratulations to you and your family! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for your little precious bundle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable! Love seeing her sweet pics on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, my friend. She sure is one precious babe. Congrats to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin