First I'd just like to apologize for taking so long to post the winner of the SleepBuddy giveaway that I posted way back before little miss was born. As you can imagine I've been super duper busy and preoccupied with bringing a new little one into our home and lives and every time I thought to pick a winner I was either not near my computer or so dead tired! So I sincerely apologize to those who were waiting and sending me messages/emails wanting to know who won.
After entering in the whopping 5 entries into Random.org, the winner is entry #3 who is Life with Captain Fussybuckets!!! Congratulations and your SleepBuddy light will be on the way directly from MomSelect. I've sent you an email so please be sure to send me your mailing address so we can get it out to you asap!
Thanks to those who entered and again I apologize for taking so long to choose a winner, I appreciate the understanding!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Yay! Thanks so much! No worries....it's totally understandable with a new family member!
ReplyDelete