Monday, July 23, 2012

happy birthday sweetheart! (an instagram post!)

Yesterday we celebrated my hubby's 35th birthday! It was a relaxed fun day spent with family which is just what he wanted.

We first played hookey from church and went out to breakfast at Sweet Tomatoes. They have a very yummy breakfast that they only have on Sunday mornings so we always miss it because church doesn't get out until noon and that's when their breakfast ends! After that we ran a couple errands and then headed home for the kiddos naps and party decorating.

At 4:00 we met up with family at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown San Jose before we came back to our house for dessert. I decorated the dining room very simply with some colorful streamers and curling ribbon I had on hand but I did make some fun cupcake toppers with my Cricut. I really liked how they turned out and I'm thinking of adding them to the shop once I get everything put together.

The scene before it was touched:


Picture of cupcake toppers I made. I just really really love them! The cupcakes weren't my best work but I'm just no good at the tip I used. The star tip is much more forgiving with me! ha!



The birthday boy's candle cupcake!


Daddy and his little girl!


Make a wish!


All in all, it was a good day! Ben got some fun gifts and some yummy food and dessert!

Happy Birthday Hunny! I'm so glad you were born and I love you very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin