Very sweet.
After our online conversation, I decided to act on an idea running around my brain of putting together some fun sessions centered towards the day of love. I thought it would be fun to hold them in my home in front of my backdrop and some fun playful props. I purchased several different patterns of fabric and did a little practicing to see how I'd set everything up. Since little miss is all about not sitting still and crawling EVERYWHERE, I had my work cut out for me while Evan was pretty much over taking any photos. Fortunately, I did get a few shots that I liked and I felt like my white backdrop worked out pretty well.

This is pretty much how he felt about taking pictures...

I only got a chance to use one of the patterned backdrops so far and Morgan was my model for that!
She was extremely difficult to work with on my own and I need to find something that'll keep her attention longer than like a second. Today I took some fun photos of her dressed up for her very first tea party and a yo-yo and hair clippie seemed to do the trick.
Isn't she so stinkin' cute?! That girl kills me everyday with her cuteness!
I'm hoping to get some more practice in this week with some friends coming over with their kiddos!
























Oh my word! They are precious. I've missed seeing them grow up. Your girly is just too cute for words!
ReplyDelete