Before heading over I decided that I wanted to get E some kind of Halloweenie type of onesie or outfit to go along with the theme for the day so we went to Carter's to take a look. I bought him this adorable striped long sleeved shirt and a beenie that looked like a pumpkin. My mother-in-law bought E a pumpkin bib and so I added that to his wardrobe. He looked sooooo cute! Too bad it was like 81 degrees today and wearing a long sleeved shirt with jeans and a beenie didn't bode well with him. While mommy enjoyed all the picture taking with the pumpkins and hay bails, E was miserable and cried almost the entire time. The trip lasted about 30 minutes and it was clear by E's screams that it was time to go. I'm hoping that we can make it out there again within the next few days so that he can really enjoy the sunshine and other fun activies, I just have to plan it better around his nap and meals.
Here are a few pics of our outing....

























LOL!! I love the pouty-faces picture!
ReplyDeleteYou've got such a cute family :o)