So I started a new job on Sunday night. I am now an official employee of The GAP. While I only get paid barely over minimum wage...I'm loooovvvinnngggg the discount! Get this...I get 6 items of my choice at 50% each month along with 6 items in Gap Body and some accessories....all at 50% off! Then there is the regular 30% off anything at anytime - no limit. And I get discounts at Old Navy and Banana Republic! Can you say - AWESOME! The other night I purchased two pairs of slacks originally priced at $100 for both...I paid $20! I'm so excited!
Oh and the title of this blog is the concept of Gap Inc. That was the original idea way back in 1969 with the first store opening in San Francisco...and the second? Right here in my back yard...San Jose California! I thought that was cool!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Oohh! Love the discount!! The extra cash in your pocket won't hurt either! :o)
ReplyDelete