Over the past few days I've been getting interested in digital scrap booking. I had never heard about it before so when I found a bunch of websites about this, I was intrigued.
Of the 10+ websites I found this one and this one were by far the most informative and fun! I played around a bit with the second one and put together a cute little page. Obviously I'm still in the learning phase but I'm hoping with a bit more practice I'll create a beautiful new page for my blog.
The only draw back is the cost. I searched mostly for websites who provide free services and products and so far the one I played around with features both free items and ones you'll have to purchase. For now I'll take advantage of the free stuff...I am a stay-at-home mom after all.
So I'm excited about this new little 'hobby', if you will, and hopefully within the next few days you'll see a nice new 'facelift' on my blog.
*If you have any other websites or information regarding digital scrap booking that you have found fun and easy, by all means, pass them on to me! The more information I get the better!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!