Monday, February 2, 2009

It's such a beautiful day today...

I was just remembering something that happened a couple months ago while E and I were visiting his gastrointalogist (completely spelled wrong, please forgive me).

Anyway, we were sitting in the waiting room waiting for the nurse to call us in and a family with two children came out of their examination room into the waiting area. They had a baby who looked only a few months old and the other was probably around the age of 3 or 4. The father was holding the 3 or 4 year old while the mother stood at the reception desk booking their next appointment. Behind the desk were two receptionists working away. All of a sudden the little girl blurts out "It's such a beautiful day today." And one of the receptionists says "You're right, it is a beautiful day today!" Everyone in the room couldn't help but smile. It was so cute.

I just love to listen to children talk. They say the cutest things sometimes and it always makes me smile. I can't wait to hear how E's voice will sound and the funny and adorable things he'll say. I only hope it's in a pitch lower than his early morning screams!

btw...look at what he's up to now...he's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin