So I've been hit with a nasty flu bug over the past couple days and I haven't been able to see the light of day (well except for my drive to the doctor's office yesterday morning). I honestly can't remember the last time I was so sick!
I'm sad b/c I've had to stay away from my little guy and it's been sooooo hard! I can't give him my usual 1,000 kisses a day and it's killing me! I started to worry that he may get this awful thing but then I remembered he got his flu shots so hopefully that means he won't get it. I guess that brings me to a question, if someone receives a flu shot, does that mean they won't get the flu or does it mean they would be less likely to get it? I'm such a huge worry wart and I'd absolutely hate to see him with a fever of 102.2 like I had.
Anyhoo, back to my comfy couch and blanket...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!