I'm excited to meet up with an old girlfriend today to show off babies. She has an adorable 18 month old little girl who I had the pleasure of holding with see was a wee little one (and unfortunately when I thought my pregnancy had been lost to a miscarriage at 5 weeks - Praise God E's here!).
I haven't see them since that time and today will be the first time she and her little one is meeting my little one. E is now 8 months old and is becoming a handful when we take him to restaurants so let's keep our fingers crossed that he'll have enough 'baby' around him to keep him entertained throughout our visit.
There's nothing better than family, friends and FOOD! We're going to meet up at Chili's at Santana Row and I've had my mind locked on their Old Timer with Cheese *mouth watering*. Although I know I should opt for one of their salads...we'll see what happens!
Yay for girlfriends and babies!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!