So I had a nice day filled with baking, cooking, laughing, eating and more laughing.
My sister-in-law's birthday is on the 11th and we celebrated it tonight. We went to this new bowling alley named "STRIKE" for some bowling fun and then headed on over to my place for dinner and dessert. Since my SIL really loves having breakfast for dinner, I planned a meal of french toast (with the Texas Toast and all!), scrambled eggs and sausage. It turned out pretty darned good if I do say so myself. I also made the birthday cake which was a Red Velvet cake with home made cream cheese frosting. That was also very tasty!
I just love entertaining! My mother-in-law loves to take family photos and tonight was no exception. We came up with the cute idea where we took 5 pictures with a different person holding E in each. They turned out funny and E looked at us like we were crazy...but we had fun.
I was going to post a picture of the cake but my camera's battery died!
If anyone wants a delicious Red Velvet cake recipe, let me know and I'll send it your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!