B and I have recently gotten ourselves completely wrapped up in this show from Showtime called Dexter. It's funny that I had never heard of this show before watching the first episode, while my MIL who doesn't have cable had heard of it - where have I been? Anyway...this show is addicting! I believe that if it were shown on network TV it would be an instant hit.
The series is about this man named Dexter who works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police department. His father, who adopted him as a small child and his sister who was also adopted, are both police officers. The twist of the show is that Dexter is a serial killer but not your regular serial killer. Dexter has a set of principles and codes, if that's at all possible for a murderer. These principles and codes limit his victims to murderers or people who have killed for no reason or because the person they killed didn't deserve it.
We're into the end of season two and it's getting very good! The only thing that I'd have to say is bad about the show is the incessant vulgar language and the occasional sex scene. Aside from those things, this show is, in my opinion, very good. It gives B and I something to look forward to in the evenings that we could do together. We get all snugly on the comfy couch and watch a few episodes (or nine) before turning in for the day. I can't wait to see what happens tonight!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!